Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cold weather daydreams

I am one of many adults that cannot decide what I want to be when I grow up.  I bounce between a few ideas from time to time; writer (my grammar just isn't up to speed), hairdresser (more school loans? eh.), and someone who spends your money for you.  Let me explain!  Every year for the past couple of years when it gets cold out my inner occupational therapist starts brainstorming, well, at least on days that I'm not hibernating.  I start shopping around and gathering ideas for the perfect indoor play space or sensory room.  The problem is that we already have a pretty kick butt sensory room that doesn't get enough use as it is now that Isaac has mellowed out a lot.  So sometimes I daydream about creating a business that designs sensory rooms for people based on their child's needs and how much they want to spend.  Today is one of those days as I was drooling over the indoor active toys on www.hearthsong.com.  I might have a problem, but let me know if you'd like me to search for an inexpensive indoor swing or used mini trampoline for you!  I've got the bug.  In the meantime, I think I'll be ushering my child to the basement for part of today.  Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment