Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Bloggerversary To Me

Today marks one year since starting this blog.  I want to say thank you to everyone who actually takes the time to read my ramblings, complaints, and blessings.  It really means a lot to me.  I started the blog as an outlet during a tough time after Isaac's official diagnosis and as a way of letting others in on our journey with pdd-nos.  Since then, I've been blessed with many emails, private messages, and comments from family, friends, and strangers giving their support or seeking some resulting in a bigger community or "village" than I ever thought possible to raise Isaac in.  This has been the biggest highlight of all. 

Other highlights include author Kim Stagliano commenting on a post or two. Hey- a girl likes to rub keyboards with an actual published writer now and again!  Also, being asked to participate in the S-O-S Best of the Best was very flattering.  But what I love most about this blog is being able to look back to see how far we've come since Isaac's diagnosis.  I'm grateful for that and for all of you.  Here's to another year of blogging and making progress with my love, Isaac.

No comments:

Post a Comment